Returns & Exchanges
At Jax & Moonie, we want you to always be satisfied with your purchases. All of our dog collars are handmade, and require you to measure your dog’s neck and view our size chart to get the perfect fit. With that in mind, we understand that human error can occur when measuring your dog’s neck, which can lead to a collar that is either too large or too small for your pup. If you are ever unsatisfied with your Jax & Moonie dog collar, you can exchange it within 30 days of purchase. In order for an exchange or return, the collar must also have not been worn, (other than simply trying the collar on once). In addition, you must pay for the shipping cost of your return order to our headquarters in California, (See address below). Please contact email@example.com for an authorization to start processing your return or exchange.
30 DAY RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Return & Exchange Conditions:
- Items returned without authorization will not be accepted. Please email us prior to your return.
- The time frame for return & exchange must not exceed 30 days from when the original order was received.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, without scratched or signs of wear, and must not be altered or used in any way.
- When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
- Items with any missing piece (i.e must return the collar bag with collar) and that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- All Custom orders are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged
For any further questions on returns and exchanges, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return & Exchange Address:
Jax & Moonie LLC
P.O. Box 964
Cardiff, CA 92007